|Our Core Values|
The core values which serve as the guiding principles behind the teaching method of El Halev’s instructors:
1. An unshakable belief that every woman, regardless of age or differences in ability, is able to take part in the martial arts and learn self-defense.
2. The integration of cooperation and group spirit rather than competitiveness, and striving for excellence, self-discipline and long-term commitment.
3. Classroom environments that are safe, respectful and supportive exemplifying warmth, sensitivity and accessibility.
4. Expressing warmth, sensitivity and accessibility while being able to set concrete boundaries.
5. Encouragement and cultivation of each student’s awareness of their ability to advance and realize their full potential.
6. Maximization of learning potential through addressing physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs.
7. The ability to get assistance when needed, enrichment and support from colleagues and senior teachers while acknowledging that she can learn from her students as well.